Sunday, April 26, 2015

History Does not



  Repeat itself, it just Rhymes. After last Saturday night's fiasco with the Shiksa Sensation, who completely blew me off, by ignoring all my corresponding texts. The Same circumstances were drawn up for this Saturday night, with the exception that she was Very much Jewish like me. Exchanging texts, of looking forwards, which by the way is probably the biggest crock of....... The Correspondence Stopped. Never over messaging, A late Friday Afternoon, 90th minute Text - Something better came up, get lost and take a hike. Oops typo  She had am Awful 24 hour virus, and wanted to see if we can reschedule? " Absolutely For sure, must be the weather, Shabbat Shalom "She thanked me for understanding, we have tentatively Scheduled for Never. Their is some other things cooking, They just not be Really Kosher..........A  fait accompli,  It maybe a coincidence, but I've noticed that all people who put their Syrian Yarmulke folded and on  the top of their heads happen to be douche bags. I always wondered if they all got together to plan it that way...........


No comments:

Post a Comment