Sunday, May 3, 2015

I can't really,




             answer what Drove me to go out to Queens last week,  Not because of lack of Transparency, But more so for What the hell is the matter with me?.  Perhaps not being of sound body or mind, but more so of a weak Personality that can not just  say No,  The Ride was hellish as it took me almost two hours,through traffic and of course the fender bender on the LIE. Not being able to park I asked the  very confident and Ultra curvaceous Older woman if she can meet me outside and we can go somewhere else. Ravenous and cranky due to my Diet, (that is not working), traffic and the fender bender. The good news is she really liked me, the bad news She really liked me. Not feeling it, of course i couldn't tell her, So i chose the Be a little evasive and hope things would fade. Things did get a little interesting during the course of conversations During the week  and was really appreciative at her flattering me. She correctly criticized me for not courting her, i Understood and Sent her What i felt was a fair text that I appreciated her and that I didn't feel we were great for each other. A little Spurious but True, I can write a blog of how many times girls told me that. Her reply, I felt was Speculative and harsh and chose to let her have the last word........

No comments:

Post a Comment