Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Getting back to me?


    Roughly a week after our conversation, The Bodacious and  Shapely Woman from the Old Soviet Block,  Decided to go with her gut and believe that I am not Bipolar and have a history of mental illness and retardation . Flattered by that notion, We got together at a very Empty Sheesphead bay Bar and restaurant. A little under the weather, It was a bad case of food Poisoning,  from what she deemed was a very non kosher Lobster, She was impressively Witty with some interesting Ideas. Clearly not a match for the Future, I don't believe she saw me as a match for the present. She had some Fascinating stories and observations and even complimented me on being well spoken and articulate, Really?  We went through the motions of the one and done dates, and that left me to ponder  That I am  not  good enough for hooking up ....... But maybe good enough for something more......What's next is the 30 day Dating disabled list........ "What if you knew her and found her dead on the ground"?... 45 years to Kent State. 05/04/70...



No comments:

Post a Comment