Monday, May 25, 2015

Trying to Salvage


 The night, I took The advice of Sudan Brother, which is to  not give a damn I messaged Plan B to see if it  wasn't to late to meet up for drinks, as i would make the short ride across the Midtown Tunnel to Astoria. A Russian Debutante, her photos were really great and she was very cheerful, honest and outspoken . I love World politics but clearly wasn't that interested as to why Russia needed to Annex or occupy the Crimea. We sat at a really Extraordinaire Beer Lounge in Astoria, and  The Discussion Shifted towards the Cold War,She found my insight to world affairs Impressive, but clearly not that Impressive, and as the evening wind down, I was on my way to Glasnost and  Persetroika , but It's gonna take a hell of a long time to achieve. The Back end of the doubleheader, went a little better than the front , but I was still shut out with the results slightly less painful
  .












No comments:

Post a Comment