Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It always felt



  Unfair for me to determine weather I am a good person or not, But after tonight I think I have a better indication of that. Regurgitating an old Tinder Match, We decided to meet up for a quick drink in the Mil Basin Area. She mentioned prior, of being somewhat impaired,  due to a Stress related Stroke Suffered Ten years earlier. Not thinking much of it, The Minute she got into my car, that's all i can think about.  Her Speech was slurred and hoarse, and immediately I shifted gears from question asking, to a generalized soliloquy. Driving around looking for a place to have drinks, My amiability     completely belied my Thoughts, and all i really wanted to do is just go home, of which i kept asking myself  Why?  Why not compliment her more?, Why not make her feel better  Even to the point of   dis-ingeniousness. She smoked her Newport's, in the car on the ride home, it didn't really matter . She really put things in to perspective and I admired her fortitude. Driving home, I knew not only that i could've shown her a better time, But Should've, and didn't...... It depressed me to think, that now I can determine that No, i am not .....



 s.

No comments:

Post a Comment