Monday, June 1, 2015

The Tinder End




      Around Tax Day, I concluded Reform girl week, With the Perky East Philly Girl. Her lack of sensitivity , made our conversations really great, However when i didn't follow up  after date one, it left her perplexed and somewhat agitated,  After a Three week Break, We matched again on Tinder, and figured Better late than never. Their is a really great Bar/lounge  that just opened by The Seaport called Industry Kitchen. We broke break and drank, and it seemed like the conversation continued where it left off. She felt i was ditching her when  said i have to feed my Meter, but I insisted she come with me, We continued to the next bar for more drinks, but not wanting my judgment to be deterred. I ordered another Beer, but didn't even attempt to reach for it. Really tired, She invited me to see her Dog, and perhaps maybe her....... One thing led to another and things started heating up, before Cooler heads prevailed, mainly mine both the big and little... Sensitive to the fact that She thinks I ditched her, of which i See things in a different light, We shall be breaking bread again....... I greatly value the honesty of  friends. I may have mentioned it before but some compare me to me portly MLB commentator John Kruk, but when one of friends recommended i speak to someone, it left me confused and a bit agitated. Reflecting about it later, Maybe I do need help to combat Atelophobia........14 years ago  to the Dolphinarium  night club  Bombing,  killing  twenty one Israelis, Mostly Teenagers..........















No comments:

Post a Comment