Thursday, June 25, 2015

From 0 to



      Still 0, The first date of the week had to cancel as she felt it was unfair if we met when she wasn't herself, due to the lack her having to put Graduation Performance shows at her Non Air conditioned school. Funny thing I believe her, She is after all from the Midwest. The Second date I kind of wish   had air conditioning issues, not that she wasn't a nice person, but being forced to carry a conversation with a completely disinterested girl, in Hebrew, made me consider that the traffic i was sitting in to get to the city wasn't  so bad after all. The Hair guy from Gideon's Set me up with her, and what I should have realized is that NOTHING good ever came out of that place for me... Maybe not nothing but that was so long ago.......... My Insurance Expiring was The Motivation to go See an Ear.Nose and Throat Dr, Despite not having any ENT issues. After a 24 Minute wait, and a $50 copay, I saw the Dr for roughly 75 Seconds, he Stuck a tube in my Ear, Looked at my throat, And told me I'm Fine. The last time I spent money that lasted that long, was well will leave that story for another time. The final Spike of the football and F U i got from the Gideon's.....

No comments:

Post a Comment