Saturday, June 6, 2015

Scheduling,



 to meet up on Sunday With the Perky West Philly girl, I had to delay to due the Zionist Parade Wearing me out. Taking my nephew and then my Niece We spend a good portion of the parade walking, and me trying to explain to them why the ultra Haradeim, protesters  Were vehemently Anti Israel;  they didn't get it....... Playing the Accommodating role, I suggested we meet in her Area, So it would be easier for her. Of course, She knew i was lazy to plan, but none the less liked the Plan. The Chemistry from the previous date, Completely  Evaporated, and I was noticing she  didn't really appreciate or care for a lot of my Idiosyncrasy's . The Hot topics were religion and Honesty , and when I confessed to being an accomplice in Stealing Pliers from a Sears, Some Twenty five years ago, She inquired as to why? To Steal Street Signs ?. I mentioned my Swedish fish Theft  at Costco, The Ketchup from  AP, and certainly my  father's Justification that the " Tasting" Nuts and Seeds from the Bails at the Supermarkets or groceries, is permissible, Because they already configured it into the cost. Not Exactly Thrilled, that my character was under attack, or maybe she was joking I chose not to Defend myself, figuring their was no point, As we were heading no where. Texting me the next day  if We " Were broken up again" We both laughed it off and went the route of  " Friends"..............





No comments:

Post a Comment