Saturday, June 13, 2015

When the Cavs




           win, Lebron is the coach, when they lose it's that Bleeping Blatt.... I can't see Cleveland winning Despite Lebron being the best player on the court. It's as if the Cavs get the first pick and then Golden State gets the Next Seven. I think Cleveland Should have JR Smith play on the ball more,  and  also on Jame's Side. I'd  try to get him 20-25 Shots  It's the Hail Mary Option,but at this stage I  think their other option is the Masada one......... It felt like " Old Week ", getting in all Doctors appointment, But with my Insurance running out at the end of the month, i figured to get my money's worth as I debate weather to Sign up for new insurance. Complaining of Peeing too much, My Dr Suggested I do a sonogram on my Ball Sack. It was a little Uncomfortable That a  Middle aged Heimishe Persian Woman was handling my Sack. What made it  worse was her asking me to push as if I was constipated, luckily i was, so their were no accidents, but some loud farts Slipped out on a couple occasions, Which made it a lil more Awkward , Thank G0d they weren't smelly....... Question of the Day - Should i invite one of my friends to be my date for an upcoming Wedding? The only issue, What if One of us, probably me wants to leave Early. I have a couple girls in mind..........


No comments:

Post a Comment