Sunday, May 10, 2015

Lately,



 I've been having conversations with Girls, Where it seems like its a really really good idea to get together, Until it seems like it's really really not. Understanding to How the game is played, I just know how to get Dumped or ditched. Not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings, I just tune out of conversations and Keep postponing until the once promising idea, Becomes ephemeral, and the girl get's it, to my credit I get it right away when a girl is not interested........ Yesterday was a great day for all the great mothers out there. I truly Appreciate my mom, Especially for her bluntness and telling me I got Fat. The Monday following  is officially MotherF#&$ers day, dedicated to the Scumbags and dregs of Society, they too Deserve a day....... Attending a Satamr Hasdic Wedding was a  real sociological Experience, Attending it with Barafi the Ultra Shamie , and Indian Sam made it a Sociological Experience on Steroids. Barafi Downed a Bottle and half of wine, and insisted he could have downed another bottle easily, While Indian, whose every other word happens to be MothaF#c$a, didn't disappoint. The Ceremony is done outside, and the Bride whom was covered from head to toe and veiled walked around the Groom Seven times. She looked like a White Ninja, but was especially fit...




No comments:

Post a Comment