Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why would G-d,

Send a game with the Final four on the line to Overtime knowing its going to be Shul time.  Reader DM said it was a test. If so, then I failed miserably I stayed home to watch  the Overtime Between Butler and Florida. I thought G-d would punish me and make Florida win, But nope Butler Pulled it out........I maybe one of the first People to sustain a Treadmill Injury, I was about to position myself on a treadmill next to a pretty girl, when i stepped on it i didn't realize it was running, and at a high speed also i went flying Scraping my elbow and narrowly avoiding hitting my head on the machine behind it, Knowing that I looked like an A$$hole i got up right away and went to another treadmill- Lucky for me only a few people saw my spazz attack- Perhaps this was G-d telling me not to miss Shul for any game..................

No comments:

Post a Comment