Wednesday, March 30, 2011

" Honey I forgot to Duck ",

Was what President Reagen told his wife Nancy at the Hospital after his assassination attempt 30 years ago today. Much was made about Sec of State Alexander Haig " I am in control  here" Statement but that was completely blown out of proportion. What sucks is The Assassin John Hinckly Jr- who was found Not Guilty because of Insanity - Gets to play his Guitar and have girlfriends, While Press Sec James Brady became disabled for the rest of his life, That's insanity............. I called back Persian girl and left her a message, I hope she doesn't call me back she was nice girl, but didn't see a connection. I'd rather her have the feeling that she beat me. I did speak with the girl that never called me back-   that never came up though -we spoke generically for about 14 minutes with some bumps on the conversation road - Thursday night 830 were supposed to go out...........

No comments:

Post a Comment