Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Israel has,

a lot of great things about it Customer Service is NOT one of them. My father and I went to rent a car, the woman charged him $41 instead of $31 because he didnt do the reservation on line- My Father asked her why didn't you tell me to do it on line - she replied its noy my job to tell you, There is no reason for me to tell you. At least she was straight forward and honest......In response to the brutal attack at Itamar last friday Night- i came across Psalms 69:36 " It is God that will redeem Zion and rebuild the Judean Hills, They will come there and inherit it "......... Israeli girl #1 called me today, I called her back, Shes over the "flew" i said ill be around from 730 on she said shell call me back at 200 maybe she meant 200 tommorow...........

No comments:

Post a Comment