Friday, March 11, 2011

Directions and Breakfast......

A friend asked me to drop off an a small envelope by someone "Somewhere near the Kotel- Dont Worry"- Thank god for my father who knew the area, it was where he grew up, not near the Kotel at all. Typical Israeli Fashion we asked "Where is the street" - people respond "Somewhere here in the area"- I like the pointing better though.........Speaking of My father, We had Breakfast today and nothing turns him on more than the Breakfast- he kept encouraging me to get up and get more and saying the same thing "this fills me up for the day", and when we passed by a relative and He offered us something -my father yup you guessed it was talking about how full he was from the breakfast. The great thing about my father also is he had to deposit a deuce - he just goes, no problem. I dont think i would ever have the balls to go in someone elses house..........

No comments:

Post a Comment