Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Greetings from,

the Eternal and Undivided capital of the Jewish people. For the second time in the Blog I am in Jerusalem, according to the state dept though its just Jerusalem not Jerusalem, Israel.....Prior to the flight i got the ok to call Persian Girl, she apparently checked me out, So for the second time in 2 years I will  be going out with a Persian girl around Purim time Coincidence?.......I haven't slept in what seems like 48 hours, Up all night i decided to go to the Kotel for Early Minyan at 530. The reasoning being that i was up and TV programming was pretty crappy- Walking through the Jaffa Gate that early can get tricky, it was pretty dark and no security, I took a wrong turn,but found myself, I still think Brownsville or Bed Sty is more dangerous. I prayed for all those who asked of me- again I hope it works, I would not bet on it...................

No comments:

Post a Comment