Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jonah,

 was thrown overboard  cause he hid from God then the storm stopped ,  - someone suggested they kick me out of the country as I am the result of the bad weather..... Besides the pouring the bad luck goes on - I went to a Memorial service for Menachem Begin in Mt olives cemetery, I thought it kind of weird that it was only me and three Tunsians from Asheklon  that showed  up  - granted it was raining and cold, but this is Begin. Turns out the Tunsians came for there grandfather, but happened to be in the area, I read pslams at Begin's gravesite and also the Tunsian Rabbi Site. I have to ask NR his take on the Tunsians he has a strong opinion on the Morocans and Yemenites....... Getting stuck in Ras Al Amood- an arab village in East Jerusalem in the pouring rain is no fun - it pained me to flag an Arab cab as i knew i was going to get ripped off, which of course I did. I was  alert as to where he was driving, i was a good mugging candidate today - I paid him about $20 over the normal fare....................

No comments:

Post a Comment