Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When I was a kid,

I had an uncle who taught us the right way to eat soup. It  was OK to drink up the rest of soup bowl when youre  towards the end of the soup-in keeping with tradition I taught that to my nieces and nephews- but only to do it when there at home..... I called  Persian girl Last night and she sounded great, which automatically raises a red flag cause i have no clue what she looks like, but i am a firm believer in "sometimes good things happen".......In regards to recent Events in the Jewish State ( Grad rockets in Ashdod, Beer Sheva, Ashkelon, The Itamar massacre, and now the Bus Bombing in the capital) It is somewhat disturbing to me  to read FB posts of people taking a tragedy and making  it about themselves, How much they grief and how hurt or sick they are etc.. We all Know Spare us................

No comments:

Post a Comment