Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Talk is not cheap,

 The Israelis with out any disrespect are extrordinarly rude when it comes to answering a question that gets them nothing, I refuse to ask anyone anything not unless i buy something. I couldnt find the bathroom or pay phone i circled the station for fifteen minutes but refused to ask......... So  far things havent gone to well bad flight--Valise coming late---Communal cab on the way dropped me off last----no sleep----- no phone---no plans---- it's been raining and its cold---- the old french a$$hole sitting behined me on the bus to Hebron was coughing all over me and i think got me sick it reminded me when me, DM, coach ike and truck took a cab to Fenway guess who sat in the middle and Truck was coughing and sniffling all over me.---- back to no sleep. I should be meeting up with an Israeli girl tommorow night, but who knows with the rain and rumors of snow people here are in a mild frenzy..............

No comments:

Post a Comment