Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Homeward bound,

I wish I were, I have one more day of  this unnecesarey trip. The Main reason for the trip was to go to an awards ceremony for my brother, which i thought was done by the city, but instead it was done by an organization- It was still nice but had i known I wouldnt have made the trip......I met up with "Flew Girl" for about fifteen minutes in a jerusalem suburb where she worked- Thankfully she had to go back to work, the purpose of meeting up who knows? but she seemed pretty miserable...... My fathers Sister hooked me up with yet another Israeli girl whom i kept friending the wrong name on FB- it's a long shot, but we may meet up... I thought about this if i were really good looking and good at it  i would have probably been able to score with some of these girls- but instead Ive gotton  the consolation prize New Facebook Friends..........

No comments:

Post a Comment