Monday, March 14, 2011

Israeli Girl,

 updates - Israeli Girl #1 from Jerusalem I never got to meet up with - apparently she still has the "flew"- and i have not called her - she messaged me on FB but the conversation ended with "hopefully the weather will get better" ........I did meet up with Israeli girl #2 a very pretty Brunette of British origin with the good accent - we hung out a couple times, and got along real well, think alike politcally, will be in touch and ended up on a "friendly who knows what may happen basis"........ I also met up with another israeli girl whom i called on a friday afternoon after a relative confirmed she checked me up on FB and gave her blessing. She asked me " what do u think can happen " - This is ovioulsy a long shot, but whats the worst that can happen- We met up in Petach Tikva, We got along real well, except politcally. I found her very attractive and genuine, She texted me she was glad the cab driver didnt kill me on the way to Jerusalem- i responded im still around to bother you - never heard back yet - but she accepted my friend request......... A Great thing about Israeli girls is  that Politcs is very important to them  and always makes great conversation....................

No comments:

Post a Comment