Monday, March 28, 2011

Whats in a Name,

I am on a Mailing list for at least 20 different charities and organizations the reason being is not cause i am philanthropic, but because all the organizations share there files. However that's not the Problem- the problem is that once I thought i would be funny and send them a check with a Bob A. Booey or Bababooey D'elabbate name on the check and return address, I don't think they proofread the names so Basically I get the same mail from an organization for My real name, my business name, Then to Bob a Booey, and then to bababooey Dellagabate- and it comes to my parents address, my work address, and my old apartment's address. This may sound Horrible, but what if someone put Hitler's y'msh name on the return address would they send that name a solicitation ............I passed G-d  test yesterday, i didn't want a treadmill accident again - KU- UNC was going down to the wire 700 came I left for shul granted i was a couple minutes late,  But I didn't miss Shul.............

No comments:

Post a Comment