Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guess who got sick,

 with the "flew"-Yup Israeli girl  #1 that i was supposed to meet up with. As stated before I am no "SuckAss" and not going to beg her to meet up if she wants good if she doesnt good also, no rescheduling plans made........ Israeli girl #2 just emailed me back after couple days - Saturday night is fine to meet up im contemplating shlepping out to Tel Aviv Sat night- There is always option B in Tel aviv........... I went to the Tent for abducted Soldier Gilad Shalit whose been in  Hamas Hell almost five years, I made small conversation with his father Noam wishing him support, telling him where I'm from and that people pray everyday it's amazing sometimes how no amount of money can solve this, I went back to reading Psalms- You can see the pain in his face..........

No comments:

Post a Comment