Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The US Post office,

lines are horrible, can you imagine what the "Doar Ysrael " or Israeli pot office lines are like. I may get punished like 10 of the 12 spies for speaking "Deeba" or  bad about Israel, but Generally the biggest pain in the ass customers are the Ultra orthodox,so imagine having them ten fold at the Israeli Post office........I got a little irritated for the first time in a while I saw a girl that stiffed me $500 posting pictures of  her new car, Ill give her the benefit of the doubt that she donated the money to tzedekah..............Ive made my prayers for tonight at the wall,  I asked G-d to get me home safe, don't make me sit next to haseedem and please if u can make me sit next to a somewhat decent looking girl. .....

No comments:

Post a Comment