Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Chance



    Encounter with the Arabian Ms Aboo Achmad of Nazareth at the Hebron Bus Stop, has blossomed. She's been emailing,  asking if i can help her with her English Homework; Of Course ...... Another Tinder Mircale, A Match messages me " I've been told about you" -  " Really how? was it good or bad?. Lucky for me it was my name.Through some kakamania connection someone tried setting us up, but she dated someone else instead . Would I date Someone with Three Kids? Hmmm Depends........It's not looking good for  me and .PSBG( pretty svelte brunette girl) She's notofied me that She's been really Sick, but yet is still "looking forward" to getting together Couple that with the weather were at 11-1........However it is looking good with HJG( Hungarian Jobbak Girl )  Whom messaged me after about a month to go out. " What do you have in mind"? I am pretty certain she didn't want me to answer Honestly but Drinks, and a movie or something on the agenda...........


   


No comments:

Post a Comment