Wednesday, April 9, 2014

TinderIsrael


Has gotten me off guard, making over 100 new matches, all the good ones see no sense in meeting up and all the bad ones are all the bad ones..........Keeping an open line of communication with my last date, I'm doing most of the flirting, with little in return. Not going to make the mistake of overreacting, but not gonna  chase or stalk either.........Their is a Breakfast Crisis, and my father is especially unhappy the Hotel Breakfast went Kosher for Passover and the Variety is not quite the same....... Hebron or Sderot both non negotiables for me when I go to Israel, forced  me to play Sophie's choice and Sderot won. Their is something special about the qussam rocket capital of the world - I was about an hour late for the code red......

No comments:

Post a Comment