Sunday, April 6, 2014

Breakfast



     Was the hot topic, During the Stressful Saturday night car ride to Kennedy Airport. My Mom being ultra Ashkenazim was a nervous wreck , and my dad is yup my dad. He laughed when i told him I saved his A$$ recommending him wipes, but was adamant that I spoiled Breakfast in Israel by Embellishing the Fact of how much he loves it and how much it holds him for the whole day. The Story had a happy ending as they made it with plenty of time.  With Hashems Help i will be arriving to the undivided capital of the Jewish people or CIA Director John Brennan Favorite city "Al Quds" Tuesday.  Prayers for not having to go #2 on the plane or sitting next to Haradiem have ceased. My Hotel reservation will not be kicking in until Wed, which forces me to be roommates with my Parents for one night.  My Father likes me, we have the Same deal in tact my Mother hmmm Not so much. In all Fairness i am Saving over $500 bones...... The Distress code word Should I be kidnapped by Terrorists will be " Ein Od Melvado- Ein Od Melvado"........

No comments:

Post a Comment