Sunday, April 27, 2014

Not playing



  The Accommodating game. TG1( Tindergirl1) messages me " The weekend left me beat, and  I am afraid I  wont be good company"  - "Dw Another time" - I can't imagine ever coming up with a Spurious line like that......lamenting with a couple of friends  at what has become the Meds Yeghern or great calamity of our social lives and relationships. I suggested Tinder, fascinated by the in-personable and shallow way of meeting people they both Declined, and suggested i call the girl from they tried to hook me up previously, for those not following, I called her but in a clout of mystery her Phone suddenly stopped working, Their still
trying to solve the mystery of  how the phone went bad, Good luck they still didn't solve who killed Arlosorof. Her phone is working now for the record.........I found it great how the writers  of Different Strokes worked in Phillip Habib's name into the show, of course Habib is most famous for mediating peace between Israel and the PLO in Lebanon in the early 80s.....

 ..

No comments:

Post a Comment