Wednesday, April 16, 2014

And the stick,


That beat the dog, that beat up the cat , that ate the mouse that ate the cheese and blablabla.....my father could very well be the "loat" of Herzelyia. It took him an unprecedent 48 minutes and 17 seconds to make his second Seder coast to coast. It's unheard of not to be able to get a Minyan anywhere in the State of  Israel. On a positive note for my dad. Breakfast has climbed back on top as the MVP of his trip........Keeping in contact with my last date, and also another girl that seems to be me on the exact same wave length as me in the game of life with the exception of her being really good looking, has led to the resignation of TinderIsrael, they're are some opportunities, but in realty how can something serious develop and the other thing doesn't really ever happen for me........

No comments:

Post a Comment