Sunday, April 6, 2014

After Suffering


to what has been equated to my worst loss, a 40 point blow out in my last date. My nerves were a little rattled for my next date, How does one respond after a Horrendous Blow out. After Texting for several days and her Being away last week. We set up to meet at The Stone Rose at the Time Warner Building. Early as usual, My first reaction was the Waitresses were marone. She came in on time and it surprised me how much taller, prettier and yes well endowed she was in her photos. In True Purim Fashion this was a real " Ve Na Hafoocho" as bad as the last date was this date was going as good. We spoke of everything and anything and i was happy we were able to meet prior to me going away, She Seemed interested and hopefully will be going out again upon my return......... Never in my life would I ever think I would be complaining of Tinder being overwhelming Surpassing Babe Ruth and Slowly Approaching Hank Aaron Territory of 755, has done wonders for my confidence but  it may have gotten out of hand a little......

No comments:

Post a Comment