Sunday, April 20, 2014

How was the Flight?



   to put things into perspective, at least it arrived safely. What started out as a really promising night, ended
well we got in safely. Finally a new lines system at Ben Gurion Airport that makes it nearly impossible to cut, and as we all know Israelis have a lot great things about them, However Line etiquette is not one of  them. I have learned the hard way on what leaving an inch between you and the next person can mean. One of the last to board, I walked down the valley of the shadow of death, or the aisle, to witness Satan delightfully laughing as to whom he stuck me near. A Ruffian and his Ruffian in training Son. With total disregard to any of the Seat protocol rules, he blatantly violated my air space with his mammoth elbowing, that forced me to spill into the aisle and constantly get hit by the passer Byers. I wont  mention the heavy snores and the gas. My only escape was the Toilet and spent a good portion of the night Seeking refuge there. Naturally this whole experience made me really regret that i was, yup part of the Middle class........When I sense it's generally not the best thing, But I am sensing a lack of interest from my last T date. Not quitting, but not chasing either, We are supposed to get together the Issue When.......


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment