Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pending Plans,


  Are still Pending. In Similar fashion to the young lady that Told me She was busy washing her hair every night for the rest of her life. The pretty Svelte Brunette from Jdate, has let me know that she's become very busy and asked that I pencil her in for Wednesday, The Good news it is one of the days of the week, The Bad  Their are 52 Wednesday's in a year.........TG ( Tinder Girl ) has also had a lot on her plate and the Hectictiness of her Schedule continues. She has gracefully penciled me at Sunday 7:00 PM but Specified She needs to be home early, Can't wait for that night. Further Plans that were pending I scheduled with another TGII( Tinder Girl ii ) to meet up Tonight, "I am assuming, I'm not meeting u, Since there was no follow up" - My "Too Busy"excuse is always I was in Philly and South Jersey and got back late...... The Main event for the week was picking up my parents from the airport. Expecting some fireworks, after my father screwed up the booking for the return flight, Wait;  let me rephrase after the Ticket agent Screwed up the booking for the return flight. Both my parents were in a placid state, and after several delays and stopovers, They were just happy to be home..............

No comments:

Post a Comment