Thursday, April 17, 2014

In Israel


  When the conversation stalls, politics is the go to subject as opposed to in the USA, when all else fails you talk about the weather. I was fortunate and unfortunate to meet up with Two girls yesterday. The first was a classic case of a "Buttaface" in her late 30s . Objectively speaking she did not seem to thrilled by me either. We did manage to sit through approximately 40 minutes of political conversation. later that night a cute mid 30s young lady came by and that went a lot better, not that better. However she had a good story, was mildly bubbly and was fun to be around. We ended as FB Add ons, though had I lived in Israel the results could have been different....... The Jewish version of the NCAA's has begun, once again I'm a one and done eliminated in the first round , specifically day Two......Walking up and down two major Tel Aviv streets, not one kosher for Passover restaurant..... retraction my father is not the "loat" of Herzliya, apparently I don't know my Bible but loat was not righteous..........

No comments:

Post a Comment