Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Best News


About Tonight's date or meeting was that it lasted a mere 26 Minutes, The Bad news was that it felt like 26 minutes worth of Water-boarding..... As usual my date was late and upon Showing, and it was evident that it was not because she was prepared to look her Best. Non the Less, " Let's make the most of it ". Unfortunately the most was zero squared. Her level of insolence was appalling, the constant texting, Checking her phone, trying to make me look stupid at every question, thinking i am stupid, making up stories as to why she may have to leave  and the thoroughly disgusting way she chomped at her edamame cemented the crown for absolute worst date ever. I have been towed in the rain, I schlepped out to far lands, Cut my my hand on cheap Chinese umbrellas, and even had to go #2, but this was the pinnacle of horrendous.  I insisted she leave to take care of her "emergency " and Sarcastically mentioned that " we should do this again". It Saddened me that I lost my composure not at her, but after. She beat the hell out of me in the Gandhi Game of killing you're adversary in kindness.........On a Positive note congratulations to my ex team, Team Mooch for winning the prestigious XBL basketball title.........

No comments:

Post a Comment