Friday, May 2, 2014

Three for Three But,





            PSBG( Pretty Svelte Brunette Girl) Due to in climate weather and her being under the weather has rescheduled for Sunday. She has been Sharing her situations with me and it's unclear to me as why? But You never ask questions when G0d's on you're side.........As Expected HJG( Hungarian Jobbak Girl) also was under the weather, She came down with a cold and sore Throat, Maybe she got, never mind. We're on for "another time". This makes Three Cancellations in a week, Earlier in the week  TG1( Tinder girl 1) with the great Mammerisims, was working and was afraid She wouldn't  be good company, Were also  on the get together " Another time" Plan.  Not sure if I should take this Personally. The But of course was the Tinder Miracle, The Girl i was allegedly supposed to be set up with last summer via some kakamamie plan, and I got together. It was thoroughly impressive that she was Their ahead of time, of course not before me though. I am Punctual Hall of famer. Every thing flowed really well, and we didn't need to talk Weather once. She may have found me odd That I kept looking over to the next table at the guy that looked like Turkish puppet i mean president Abdullah Gul. We ate a little, no drinking and  Ironically after while sitting at a Union Square park bench after, It began raining, of which we had to succumb to the " no talking about weather policy". Despite all that Church on Sunday is very very likely..........

No comments:

Post a Comment