Thursday, May 29, 2014

Har Habyit Beyadenu


   will eternally be the three most important words ever uttered in Jewish history....Another Fun Fact The first   non Military personnel to reach the wailing wall, who is The Holy Nazortite R. Dovid Ha Kohen ? After the Fall of Jerusalem in 1948  he Vowed to never leave his home, until he can worship at the wall.........  .Someone whose name rhymes with Gooch ( for Lashon Haraa purposes we can't print his name) Stole 2 hours and 15 minutes of my time. Insisting that I will be the 5TH as a replacement for his team, I agreed fill in, Until i got their and found out i was the 6TH. Not to ruin team morale, I watched and sat in my anger and shame, lamenting the loss of my time, The Team lost also......Every time I message TRG( Three rivers girl), I try to throw in  " A lil something". But she's not Biting, and it's just not happening, Though Texting can become Especially Ambiguous, things are NOT looking too good..........

No comments:

Post a Comment