Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Last Two



       Times the great EEE set me up with Someone,  I cut my Thumb on a cheap Chinese Umbrella, that left  to my bleeding profusely, and of course the Ultra Orthodox Russian-American, who Was Russian, but nothing beyond. We sat for 48 Minutes talking g0d and religion. Appropriately enough it was 2 days before Tisha Be Av, So we got an early Start.  Will the third time be a charm - " Look up SoSo tell me what you think, I can make it happen " - Fast Forward Three weeks - " make sure you call" . Must have been an intense Three Weeks of convincing. I forgot how torturous the initial call is, it smoothed over the course of the " American Pie" length( 8:12 ) of the conversation and We are on for Sunday Night, She sounded great...... Every time that a girl asks me where I'm from - " Jerusalem and I have all my papers" - Asking the same of a young lady her reply " Khazigistan and no I don't know Borat".... However  I don't date Israelites, multiple bad Experiences... too many cultural differences, good luck out there , u really cute".  A friend of mine agreed......That is about Israelites

No comments:

Post a Comment