Sunday, May 11, 2014

In Honor of


of my mother for  Mother's day, once again i made a donation to the local synagogue, a repeat joke her reply a nice f- off...... Same  yearly joke again today we honor all the mothers tomorrow all the motherF%$ers..........In spontaneous fashion a 44 year old tinder woman suggested if I'm around to meet her and her friend at an upper west side bar. She Jewish petite, with some extra junk in the trunk ( nothing wrong with that ) the friend  43 Tall Blonde Irish Catholic with some junk in the trunk (again nothing wrong with that ) . Conversation wise we hit it off and when they asked if I'm here to hook up, I told them I am a bad Hooker upper, but not opposed to it, and really good at it, References are available. They kept referring to me as a "Nice, good Boy" and when it was confirmed that their was no Hooking up or Love connection, In true form wished each other luck and back to the Busy Tinder drawing board.............

No comments:

Post a Comment