Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Yiddish



           Proverb States ' If you want you're dreams to come true, don't Sleep".......  A Date gone bad - Texting with with  PGG( Phonegate girl) We Set up for Saturday night. In an uncharacteristic fashion, and after not texting since Wednesday I completely  forgot. My Friend who made the arrangement ask's me how its going with her. " Holy Crap " I Send her a Statement of regret that included an apology that was just shy of calling myself a douche-bag. Harshly 12 hours later the response was " it obviously wasn't important enough for you"-Her statement was fair, but not necessarily true, I had nothing beyond that to say. It went beyond a mistake, and understand, But when her phone went AWOL on me i made it into a joke and  she could have taken it the same way.............." What if you knew her and found her dead on the ground" - 44 years to Kent State ..........confirmed with   PSBG, ( pretty svelte brunette girl) for tonight 7:00 pm Columbus circle, not taking the bait on her multitasking and how busy she is text - I learned to just answer "K Great"....... I Missed Shul this Saturday to have a Traditional Moroccan Style Breakfast at the Mooch's, I ate Falafel,  Tehina, and anything else that wasn't nailed down, trying to make up for all the times i drove Mooch to basketball. They couldn't have been more gracious...........

No comments:

Post a Comment