Wednesday, May 7, 2014

40-42-42



 Numbers I normally  like to hear in the context of hmm - but those have been the ages of my last three Get togethers or dates .The last being last night. Sitting on a park bench, in union Square and over forty minutes early, My promise to her that it'll be fun wasn't looking promising, I was in a Nebbishy mood, and not in the mood. Of course what's the best thing that can happen though? From start to finish we did NOT connect, Either I am really low talker or she can't hear very well, Her most frequent word used was HUH.  We had some really unhealthy food and  the Bland conversation continued . She pointed out that I was a little negative an insisted I don't say "I am NOT...", But rather "I Am But.....", a little constructive criticism never hurts.  Appreciative, that she wasn't douchy and even  asked to help with the check. We parted ways with  The Usual "All the best", no invitation for a night cap, and certainly no church on Sunday..........124 years of Experience and nothing to show for it..............

No comments:

Post a Comment