Friday, May 16, 2014

What the F%#k.

 what the f%#k  is the best six words i could find to describe tonight's Get together in Hoboken . The Young lady Was dressed for the occasion and smelled great. Perhaps Less fitter than her photos ( nothing wrong with that ), she was still, well still.... Her Raspy Smokers Voice, really went well with her Truck drivers vocabulary, and it became contagious as i started dropping F bombs like haradiem knock out babies. In my Opinion the spark died with " ohh wait you're jewish"  - " I then will assume you're not haha" - She apparently did not read my blurb, Which i didn't mind cause she just liked  my photos. But it clearly states that in my 430 letter write up. After seeing that Being Disingenuously complimentary was getting  me no where, and  of course she was Extraordinarily  "crazy busy", it was time to jump ship, though i think she Jumped about an earlier........

No comments:

Post a Comment