Sunday, May 25, 2014

Corporate Dating?,



     Unclear of any statuses, me and  TRG ( three rivers girl), have been having a hell of a good time when we get together. Their is attraction, chemistry, good conversation, and banter. The problem is when we don't get together, Their just seems to be a minimal Text Exchange, Until the next time we get together. The religion gap is pretty substantial, but will make efforts to navigate around it. After a really fun Saturday night, She Invited me up, So as long as "I behaved"...... Somewhat, and behaved somewhat i did. Heading home late, It dawned on me that I may have not put the toilet seat down, or maybe I never picked it up and peed on the seat, I send a preemptive text apologizing for possibly not putting the seat down, She Thanked me for noticing and mentioned that I didn't but laughed it off.  Between work and the Friends her Schedule is always filled, but will Shoot for a time Slot Somewhere's in between.  Church on Sunday maybe not be  Sunday but Church..........

1 comment:

  1. Not able to get sufficient time to mix up or interact with your partner is what annoys you... Work load, friends, family all together is difficult to manage..Looking for ways to catch up with you partner Professional Dating, Corporate Dating, Dating For Professionals, Dating Services, Matchmaker

    ReplyDelete