Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Third


 Time was not the Charm, but not Strike Three either. The Great EEE on his Third set up got it right. As Described ,Pretty, Articulate, Educated. The Ball was in my court to keep her intersted. Attentive not to speak quickly and enuncate properly. I was fillbuserting at times, and was forced to using the Bread rolls at the table to demonstrate How Israelis cut lines, Maybe the alternative of  Akward Silence, would have been better. The Demostration saved me some time to think of more content. She didn't eat much, but she was clearly not intersted either. The only good news for me is that I prorbably wont make it her dating horror stories. We shared similar heritages and she also got her  punctual skills from her Ashkenaz Mom. What have I learned ? That Fish is the Plural of Fish No COS..........



No comments:

Post a Comment