Monday, June 2, 2014

The Last Supper?


   Swearing that g0d Should Strike if I broke Bread at  the Restaurant  With the person whose Name Rhymes With Gooch. I was fully expecting to get it from g0d, Just unclear when, Just like a toddler takes baby steps I was chewing into my food ever so slowly for fear of the wrath of g0d. Despite a minor skirmish with the waiter, The Mooches were gracious and Mooch even fit the bill vowing he would get me back later of which I have no doubt he will...... The Sabbath is the main  reason TRG ( Three rivers girl) and I are History. We were further apart than The Arabs and Jews in the negotiations over it. We Exchanged Genuine Complementariness, and it maybe back to the USSR, or the Ukraine......... My Favorite people are the ones at shul that get all belligerent at shul when someone doesn't tow the line. Praying at the Sitt Shul the Hub for radicals, I didn't pay attention to the part of " Kedusha" where you're supposed to stand feet together. A Young man kept   Tcha'aTchaing me to get up, after a few seconds I Slowly rose and waited out the part. Shaking his head in a heavy accent he explains to me the significance of the " Kedusha", I didn't flinch or say a word, which seemed to further agitate the distinguished gentleman.........

No comments:

Post a Comment