Sunday, June 8, 2014

What do you


 Have in mind ? Probably the hardest question to answer honestly when texting with a girl you're trying to set up a date . Of course get together for drinks that is, and after a short exchange me and RRG ( religious Russian girl) should be meeting up sometime Monday night. The good news again is she's Russian , seems sweet and not crazy busy, the not so good she's religious .......(a joke)......."bring back our girls" blablabla  people are all about themselves, outraged at this story, " can't are distraught " twitter, FB  phonies, the girls are still in captivity a$$wipes........Two years , no more why's why a really great girl went out with me ........A 49 year old emails me " you're very funny, which is usually a sign of intelligence and creativity. ok you got my curiosity about the story of the girl in jail in Israel my name xxx" " intelligent me for real"  she's very attractive and fit  and possible be recruiting me to be a client for her shrink business - the story apparently wasn't that great she never replied ........But

No comments:

Post a Comment