Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rumor has it



    Obama Consulted with Nothinyahou on how to deal with negotiating with terrorists.....

from :
Monday, June 3, 2013

THE FIRST WEEK OF

       June marks a lot of important dates in the Calendar.... 1982 Operation "Peace for The Gallile" - The war of  NO CHOICE that led to the resignation of  Menachem Begin...... 1981 Operation Opera- The destruction of the Iraqi Tammuz Reactor, I was fortunate to meet one of the Pilots Amos Yadlin........1967 Hail Mary Plan Operation Focus or  Moked and the Liberation and unification of Jerusalem. To My Arabian Friends a Happy NAQSA........ 1968 The Assassination of Robert Kennedy  By Sirhan Sirhan Sirhan.........My Sister and Sister in law's Birthdays for Security purposes I can't reveal their age.........And Operation Short Sleeves-  me getting free fancy shirts from my Brother, my only complaint i wish he was taller, that way the sleeves would reach beyond my wrists.......
 
 
 
           A Happy Pentecost to My Jewish Readers, We promise not to subjugate you  to the Same stupid Story......I have yet to call MG( Mooch's girl)  The Two Touchdown Spread is big, and also lost focus with Community girls, have to brush up on Dickens' " Great Expectations"

No comments:

Post a Comment