Friday, June 27, 2014

No Holds Barred,



    the gloves were off, and the filter well never mind that. Picking up RMT ( Redmint Tea Girl) We got off to an inauspicious start, Exchanging the customary on the cheek kiss, She turned for the other, I turned away and a near Lagurdia collision ensued, but from then on it was anything goes. From end to end minus a brief 30 second "Awkward silence" test  neither of us shut up, We exchanged war stories. As an Ex Matchmaker. I told her about " Towgate" - " ohh That was you" . Apparently I made the community's worst daters list, but glad i didn't rank as high as the rapist and stalkers. My Sin of course was having the audacity of sending my date home in a cab. Incidentally that's one of her best friends, as well as a couple of other's i went out with, She didn't seem to mind, but then again... We were scheduled for  Thursday I panicked when asked what the occasion by the reservation dept - She seemed OK it with being awarded a Rohdes Scholarship  ( probably spelled wrong), but circumstances that had nothing to do with hair washing came up, and now COS is Sat Night for Now........


No comments:

Post a Comment