Sunday, June 29, 2014

Washing her Hair



   Would have probably been a better option for both me and RMT( Red mint tea girl) for our Sat night, But none the less We managed to Squeeze an Alleged fun night.. The writing on the wall was immediate, not even almost immediate. Enthralled in a deep and intense conversation,( not with me ) she was trying to avert a "crisis" in her inner circle, I drove slowly and reminded her that it was a day of controversy as it was the 100th year anniversary of the assassination of Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand and his wife that Led to WWI. Good thing she cared, and when the conversation ended, I was briefed on the Turmoil and in the Usual King Solomon Wisdom I suggested to cut the Baby in Half.  My Jokes were bombing, but she was pleasant enough to ignore them . Thanks to the food coming out really really fast, the Mood Brightened , and we were able to " Break Bread" . She even  tried teaching me how use chopsticks, but that worked out as well as the Dancing. Gracious enough to recognize the effort she gave me Props, In all fairness my chopsticks were defective and the floor slippery. We shared some interesting stories on the ride home, though hers were better.Mine just consisted on how a couple of Israeli Girls stiffed me Money and I got nothing out of it. Their was no bridge this time, the last thing i need is more issues in the Syrian dating world. Not much was needed to say, as i think we both had that Perceptive understanding, It was a Fun night though...No Church on Sunday....... One last point   #hashtaggers are the biggest phonies, it's all about them............


No comments:

Post a Comment