Monday, June 9, 2014

Don't Do Unto Others,


 As you would've not want done to you..........  The Good news PG ( Phalanges Girl) wasn't Busy, But Better plans for her came up and she was "Ughh So Sorry " We are Rescheduled for Never......Funny Thing was I was hoping for RRG ( Russian Religious girl) to cancel on me instead for tonight, As i too have better the plans the Hockey game, and of course I am a huge fan, and the Special on the 84 draft, But refused cause  agreements must be honored. I'm not exactly thrilled about schlepping to Queens, But she is Russian ohh and also religious. I Still refuse to go with the whats the worst that can happen attitude- The last time I thought that that's what happened. The Girl weighted more than me and was close to a foot shorter..........

No comments:

Post a Comment