Saturday, June 14, 2014

MARSH PT2



    After several cancellations, Me and MGii( Marsha part ii) finally got together at The Gramercy Hotel Bar. A Stickler for language, we were pleasantly surprised by a "Sudden Visitor" Munster. Suspicious to the situation, She accused me of setting this up Especially after Munster told her of How I saved his life from a guy Haim from Canarsie.  The Mood was light, with some accusations of looking at her Boobs several times." If you're gonna stare at my Tits, at least be inconspicuous about it".  It was Ritalin on Steroids, as we jumped from subject to subject based on a word or phrase. She was fascinated by my pre flight Diet, and the horrors of having to make doody on the plane, and even admitted to having to go herself on her flight back from Morocco She gave me tips for " Safe Houses" in the city where you can go " Gap and Banana Republic" among hotels and Department stores. Adamant against having sex with someone her friend slept well I assured her they're were no contraindications,That didn't Impress. None the less As Luck would have it I wasn't really into her. The Ten block drive to her home took a lot longer than expected but the silliness continued, She didn't dislike that I called her Marsha, but probably won't be calling her, I don't think she'll lose any sleep. What I learned was that Chicago is called the Windy city, not cause of the wind, but rather for the long winded people they produce. Another wards People that talk to much..................




No comments:

Post a Comment