Monday, June 3, 2013

THE FIRST WEEK OF

       June marks a lot of important dates in the Calendar.... 1982 Operation "Peace for The Gallile" - The war of  NO CHOICE that led to the resignation of  Menachem Begin...... 1981 Operation Opera- The destruction of the Iraqi Tammuz Reactor, I was fortunate to meet one of the Pilots Amos Yadlin........1967 Hail Mary Plan Operation Focus or  Moked and the Liberation and unification of Jerusalem. To My Arabian Friends a Happy NAQSA........ 1968 The Assassination of Robert Kennedy  By Sirhan Sirhan Sirhan.........My Sister and Sister in law's Birthdays for Security purposes I can't reveal their age.........And Operation Short Sleeves-  me getting free fancy shirts from my Brother, my only complaint i wish he was taller, that way the sleeves would reach beyond my wrists.......

No comments:

Post a Comment